Annual Allen County Public Library Research Trip
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
With Michael John Neill
1-5 August 2012
Join Michael for 3 full days of research at the Midwest’s largest genealogical library
· Hotel check in afternoon/evening of 1 August 2012
· Hotel checkout morning of 5 August 2012
Why join us:
· Morning lectures every morning at 8:00 am.—before library opens
· We are at library from open to close—Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Early arrivals can research on Wednesday or stay through Sunday.
· Help and assistance with research at library—both on the fly and scheduled 20 minute consultations as needed
· Assistance and help with pre-trip planning online before trip begins
· Assistance using library copy/scanning facilities as needed—Michael will sit down with you at a computer or help you with scanner if that’s what is necessary.
· Attendees are encouraged to submit research problem to Michael before trip
· Group rate at Ft. Wayne, Hilton, of $95 a night. Just a short walk from the library. Double/triple/quad occupancy available. We may be able to get some people roommates depending on registrations. Groups can register together and save on hotel expenses. Group discounts are available (see below).
We have optional group meals Friday and Saturday night—Dutch treat.
Trip participants are responsible for their own transportation, hotel accommodations, and other expenses. Register before 1 January 2012 at $100. Registrations after that date are $130. Refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee. Want to attend with a friend? Register together at a 10% discount—one of you will have to pay the total fee as one credit card charge. Group of three? Groups of three can register simultaneously at a 15% discount.
Payment options (email firstname.lastname@example.org for other payment options—credit card payments are preferred—PayPal account is not necessary, but is our credit card processor):
· Single registration by 1 January 2012--$100—click here to process registration via credit card
· Single registration after 1 January 2012--$130—click here to process registration via credit card
· 2 Friends registering together by 1 January 2012--$180—click here to process registration via credit card
· 2 Friends registering together after 1 January 2012--$234—click here to process registration via credit card
· Groups larger than 2 registering together? 15% discount—email me at email@example.com for payment information
More about Michael:
Michael John Neill has actively researched his own genealogy for nearly thirty years and is an experienced courthouse, library, and archive researcher. He has written hundreds of how to genealogy how-to articles, and writes the how-to newsletter Casefile Clues. Michael has lead research trips to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City and the Allen County Public Library in Ft. Wayne and has given genealogical seminars to groups across the United States.