Genealogy Fundamentals with
Genealogist Michael John Neill
Review or learn the basics
20 to 25 minute presentations—short and to the point
Citation models will be included
Author of Genealogy Tip of the Day & Casefile Clues
Nationally known Genealogist and Speaker
Hour-long sessions too much or too advanced? These 20-25 minute sessions are geared towards specific examples of documents, focusing on the information the document contains, how to proceed, and how to cite. Handout included.
Stay tuned for our new March 2012 schedule
Genealogy Fundamental webinars--each is approximately 20 minutes in length. These short session are geared for beginner or somewhat experienced beginners who would like to learn more about the following topics. Each presentation includes the 20 minute or so presentation and the handouts.
· 1850 Census -$2.00 to order immediate download
· 1880 Census-$2.00 to order immediate download
· 1930 Census-$2,00 to order immediate download
· Union Civil War Pension file-$2.00 to order immediate download
· Early 20th Century Death Certificate--$2.00 to order immediate download
· Federal Cash Land Sale File-- -$2.00 to order immediate download
· Fundamentals of a 19th Century Will - -$2.00 to order immediate download
· Fundamentals of a Deed in Federal Land State- -$2.00 to order immediate download
Questions? Email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to make certain you have the system requirements to view and participate in the webinars for which you are registered. Having adequate equipment is your responsibility.
On a PC
· Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
· Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
· Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (recommended) (2 GB of RAM for Windows® Vista)
Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers. (A USB headset is recommended.)
On a Mac®
· Mac OS® X 10.5 – Leopard® or newer
· Intel processor (512 MB of RAM or better recommended)
· Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection, a microphone and speakers (A USB headset is recommended).